Delivering public sector service excellence is unique in its requirements to balance public expectations while maintaining fiscal responsibility. Join this interactive workshop and learn the key elements, concepts and language of public sector service delivery. Develop your understanding of citizen-centric service and learn what citizens need and expect from public services.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People working in the public sector
- Service delivery managers and leaders
- Explain outside-in service and why it is important in public service
- Identify recipients of public sector service
- Connect employee engagement and client satisfaction
- Outside-in service
- Public service recipients
- Outside-in listening
- Understanding expectations
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. A 1-day course, this workshop can be delivered consecutively or in two 3-hour segments.
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- Thank you for providing specific examples to help us understand the topic.
- This training would benefit every role in the organization as we all provide service whether it be internally or externally.
- Overall, it was good
Certified Service Manager (CSM)
Citizen First, powered by The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service, a centre of excellence for knowledge, collaboration and innovation in public sector service delivery, has developed the Certified Service Manager Body of Knowledge (CSM BoK) in order to:
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
Created by public service leaders, the Certified Service Manager Program is designed to:
- Establish a common standard of service excellence
- Provide career development opportunities to public sector management
- Bring professional recognition to service delivery
- Improve the overall quality of services offered to citizens