Effective project teams play a critical role to ensuring project success. Great project managers rely on the skills and expertise of their team. Join this interactive workshop and learn the the importance of team members, their skills, and contributions to projects. Through group activities and discussions, learners will self-identify the skills they bring to their projects and their role in achieving project success.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- Project Team Leads or Subject Matter Experts
- Administrative Support Professionals
- People wanting to contribute to effective project teams
- Identify project management process groups and knowledge areas
- Define the role of a project team member
- Identify skills required of project team members
- Concepts of Project Management
- Project teams
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. It makes a great learning workshop for an organization’s professional development day, conference, or team-building event. It can be customized to meet your needs.
Duration: 3 hours
Project Management Institute
“A project team includes the project manager and the group of individuals who act together in performing the work of the project to achieve its objectives. The project team includes the project manager, project management staff, and other team members who carry out the work but who are not necessarily involved with management of the project. This team is comprised of individuals from different groups with specific subject matter knowledge or with a specific skill set to carry out the work of the project.”
– PMBOK® 6th Edition