What’s your unique story? The first time you meet someone what is it you want to know? Her or his story. How well do you know your own story? Have you tested your storytelling and asked for feedback? Join this interactive workshop and improve your storytelling skills in testing and presenting your own unique personal and professional story.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People interested in improving networking skills
- People interested in learning how to create and deliver their own story
- Identify the benefits of creating and sharing your story
- Identify elements of a good story
- Apply their story to marketing their business or organization
- The impact of storytelling
- Telling a compelling story
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. It makes a great learning workshop for an organization’s professional development day, conference, or team-building event. It can be customized to meet your needs.
Duration: 90 minutes
What’s your story hook? Learn how to engage listeners by crafting a three-line story starting with a strong opening statement to hook ’em in! Build your confidence with your opening story at your next networking event. Be ready with your personal and professional stories for the next time someone asks, “Who are you?” or “What do you do?”