When is customer service good enough? Is it enough to make your business stand out from others? Stay competitive as good enough may no longer be the deciding factor for a consumer to purchase from your business. Join this interactive workshop and learn how first impressions can set the tone for a positive service experience, how communications impact customer service and best practices on improving customer service.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- Customer service Managers
- People interested in improving customer service
- Experience the effect of first impressions
- Identify customer expectations
- Deliver service with dignity, fairness and respect
- Customer expectations
- Improving customer service
- Service with dignity, fairness, and respect
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. It makes a great learning workshop for an organization’s professional development day, conference, or team-building event. It can be customized to meet your needs.
Duration: 90 minutes
Customer Service Commitment
Like a mission statement, a customer service statement helps you articulate your commitment to customer service. Reflect on who you serve and how you want them to feel when they do business with you.