Stress is a natural part of our everyday lives, as is stress management. When stress is overwhelming, is your tendency to turn to unhealthy coping strategies? Who in your social circle is available for you when needed? What self-care strategies are you using to manage stress when it occurs? Join this interactive workshop and learn the importance of recognizing stress factors, evaluating stress responses, and managing stress with positive self-care strategies.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People looking to achieve better stress management
- People looking to develop self-care strategies
- Recognize signs of stress
- Identify personal stress triggers
- Recognize responses to stress
- Use self-care strategies to manage stress
- Recognizing stress
- Responding to stress
- Managing stress: Self-care
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. It makes a great learning workshop for an organization’s professional development day, conference, or team-building event. It can be customized to meet your needs.
Duration: 3 hours
View the Events Calendar for dates. Don’t see a date scheduled? Get in touch with Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your workshop.
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- Shared experiences and the activities. Nice to see others had similar responses too, not alone out there.
- Was the self-reflecting piece, it was nice to take the time to learn about myself
- Listening to other people’s stories
- Hearing her own personal experiences made me realize that we are not alone when we have all the “stresses” in our life
- Facilitator being so open. THANK YOU!
- I have probably told 2 other people about your workshop. Thank you. I found it personally enlightening and your instruction and activities made it all round awesome.
- It was a very enjoyable workshop. I’m not normally a big fan of workshops (normally think they’re a little hokey) but this was great!
- Very good workshop, enjoyed hearing your stories and very relatable topics/information.