An effective service delivery manager plays a key role in establishing service culture and building organizational success. Join this interactive workshop and learn the competencies required of an effective service delivery manager, how to engage employees and build a culture of service in your organization.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People working in the public sector
- Service delivery managers and leaders
- Identify essential service delivery manager competencies
- Explain the difference between service management and service leadership
- Engage employees to build a strong service culture
- Service delivery manager competencies
- Service leadership
- Building a service culture
- Employee engagement
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. A 1-day course, this workshop can be delivered consecutively or in two 3-hour segments.
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
View the Events Calendar for dates. Don’t see a date scheduled? Get in touch with Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your workshop.
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- Carole did an excellent job, even though we had technical problems. The content was more than appropriate, I have now more tools to lead and manage staff.
- What I liked most: Carole, the tools used to make this training session as good as in person. Lots of opportunity to participate. I have ADD and dyslexia so being able to participate is a must to keep me focused. I needed more time to read. that’s my only negative. thank you so much, I had images of the east coast all through the training. Wish Scotty could “Beam me up!” to Newfoundland.
- I loved the Jamboard Google app, I will try to use this in the future! I loved the virtual classroom in Teams, I’m usually shy in these training settings and being able to unmute when I wanted and show my face when I felt like it was awesome. I really felt the respect and professionalism from both Carole and Alex, thank you and great job!
Certified Service Manager (CSM)
Citizen First, powered by The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service, a centre of excellence for knowledge, collaboration and innovation in public sector service delivery, has developed the Certified Service Manager Body of Knowledge (CSM BoK) in order to:
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
Created by public service leaders, the Certified Service Manager Program is designed to:
- Establish a common standard of service excellence
- Provide career development opportunities to public sector management
- Bring professional recognition to service delivery
- Improve the overall quality of services offered to citizens