Delivering public sector service excellence is unique in its requirements to balance public expectations while maintaining fiscal responsibility. Join this interactive workshop and learn how to build service culture by responding to trends in public service, listening to clients, and balancing service demands with external requirements.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People working in the public sector
- People interested in improving service culture
- Identify current and emerging trends in public sector service delivery
- Develop effective public engagement techniques to incorporate the voice of clients
- Apply the Public Sector Service Value Chain to understand drivers of employee engagement, client satisfaction, and trust and confidence in government
- Organizational service excellence
- Emerging trends
- Outside-in information
- Public sector service value chain
- Balancing service with external requirements
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. A 1-day course, this workshop can be delivered consecutively or in two 3-hour segments.
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
View the Events Calendar for dates. Don’t see a date scheduled? Get in touch with Carole at email@example.com to schedule your workshop.
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- Excellent session and I think it highlights the challenges with cultivating and maintaining a service excellence culture. I learned a lot which will help me with my current work products. Thank you 🙂
- The course was very informative
Certified Service Manager (CSM)
Citizen First, powered by The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service, a centre of excellence for knowledge, collaboration and innovation in public sector service delivery, has developed the Certified Service Manager Body of Knowledge (CSM BoK) in order to:
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
Created by public service leaders, the Certified Service Manager Program is designed to:
- Establish a common standard of service excellence
- Provide career development opportunities to public sector management
- Bring professional recognition to service delivery
- Improve the overall quality of services offered to citizens